Senior Ice Hockey Skates
Items 1-20 of 70
- Bauer X-LS Senior Ice Hockey Skates by Bauer$79.99
- Bauer Supreme M3 Senior Ice Hockey Skates by Bauer$279.99
- CCM Tacks AS-570 Senior Ice Hockey Skates by CCM$279.99
- CCM Tacks AS-580 Senior Ice Hockey Skates by CCM$399.99
- Bauer Supreme M4 Senior Ice Hockey Skates by Bauer$449.99
- CCM Jetspeed FT4 Pro Senior Ice Hockey Skates by CCM$999.99
- CCM Ribcor 90K Senior Ice Hockey Skates by CCM$549.99
- CCM Ribcor 88K Senior Ice Hockey Skates by CCM$349.99
- Bauer Supreme Mach Senior Ice Hockey Skates with Carbonlite Runner by Bauer$1,079.99
- CCM Jetspeed FT485 Senior Ice Hockey Skates by CCM$379.99
What does senior mean in hockey skates?
Senior hockey skates refer to skate sizes that are size 6 and above, meaning the shoe sizes would be 7.5 and above.
What is the difference between senior and intermediate hockey skates?
Senior hockey skates are designed to fit players with a shoe size of 8 or higher (size 6 or 6.5 hockey skates). This usually includes full-grown teenagers and adults. Intermediate hockey skates are made to fit kids within the shoe range of 5 to 7.
What are senior sizes in skates?
Most major hockey skate brands like Bauer skates and CCM skates go all the way up to size 13, starting at size 6. Custom hockey skates can be ordered for larger sizes above 13.
What size am I in senior ice hockey skates?
The easiest way to determine what size you are in ice hockey skates is to go 1.5 sizes down from your shoe size. So, for example, if you are a size 10 shoe, start with size 8.5 hockey skates.
How do I size women’s hockey skates?
Fortunately, a majority of all hockey skates are unisex, meaning they aren’t specifically for men and vice versa. The general rule of thumb for women sizing hockey skates is to go down two sizes from their shoe size. For example, if you wear a size 7 women’s shoe, consider starting with a size 5 hockey skate.
Hockey Skate Buying Guides & Articles
Finding the best ice skates for hockey is important to every player. It doesn’t matter if you’re a pro or a beginner skater – the right hockey skate can make a world of difference every time you step on the ice. Whether you’re looking for the right skate to take your game to the next level, or you need a pair for pick-up games on weekends, our guide will give you an overview of the top 10 best ice skates for hockey available today.
One of the most important and best ways to increase comfort and stamina over the course of a full hockey game is properly fitting ice hockey skates. All major hockey skate brands offer two fit types; a standard fit (R) and a wide fit (E). This article will cover what the best hockey skates for wide feet are, indicators that you may need wide hockey skates, and so on.
It is no secret that over the years the price of ice hockey skates has steadily risen. Now they are investments, meant to last for years. So, as a new skate buyer, what can you do to ensure you get the most life out of your skates as possible? This article will go over the process, from start to finish, on how to achieve just that!
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP